These habitat report cards use maps to summarize the location and intensity of pressures on the migration, spawning, rearing, and egg incubation habitat of Chinook, coho, pink, chum and river-type sockeye salmon Conservation Units in the Skeena Watershed.
Note: This is a VERY LARGE FILE. Report cards may also be downloaded individually, which may work better for slower internet connections.
The report cards are part of a larger project that performed a broad-scale evaluation of the vulnerability of Skeena Chinook, coho, pink, chum and river-type sockeye to regional habitat threats and pressures. Products produced as part of this project include:
- Habitat report cards for each Chinook, coho, pink, chum and river-type sockeye CU in the Skeena watershed
- Skeena Estuary report card
- Skeena River Basin report card (showing habitat indicators that cannot be clearly associated with an individual CU)
- Report describing the project methods and results
- Interactive online map
- GIS data compiled for this project.
More information about this project, as well as links to all of the products listed above, can be found here.
Results of a similar project for Skeena lake-type sockeye can be found here.