This habitat report card uses maps to summarize the location and intensity of pressures on the migration, spawning, rearing, and egg incubation habitat of Middle-Upper Skeena (odd year) pink salmon.
This individual report card is part of a larger project that performed a broad-scale evaluation of the vulnerability of Skeena salmon Conservation Units (CUs) to regional habitat threats and pressures. Other products produced as part of this project include:
- Habitat report cards for each salmon CU in the Skeena watershed
- Skeena Estuary report card
- Skeena River Basin report card (showing habitat indicators that cannot be clearly associated with an individual CU)
- Report describing the project methods and results
- Interactive online map
- GIS data compiled for this project.
More information about this project, as well as links to all of the products listed above, can be found here.