These habitat report cards use maps to summarize the location and intensity of pressures on the migration route, spawning areas, and rearing habitat of sockeye salmon Conservation Units in the Skeena Watershed.
Note: This is a VERY LARGE FILE. Report cards may also be downloaded individually, which may work better for slower internet connections.
The report cards are part of a 2013 project that performed a broad-scale evaluation of the vulnerability of Skeena sockeye to regional habitat threats and pressures. Other products of this project include:
- Habitat report cards for each sockeye CU in the Skeena watershed
- Skeena Estuary report card
- Skeena River Basin report card (showing habitat indicators that cannot be clearly associated with an individual CU)
- Report describing the project methods and results
- Interactive online map
- GIS data compiled for this project.
More information about this project, as well as links to all of the products listed above, can be found here.