This habitat report card uses maps to summarize the location and intensity of pressures on the migration route, spawning areas, and rearing habitat of Tahlo/Morrison Lake sockeye salmon.
The report card is part of a 2013 project that performed a broad-scale evaluation of the vulnerability of Skeena sockeye Conservation Units (CUs) to regional habitat threats and pressures. Other products of this project include:
- Habitat report cards for each sockeye CU in the Skeena watershed
- Skeena Estuary report card
- Skeena River Basin report card (showing habitat indicators that cannot be clearly associated with an individual CU)
- Report describing the project methods and results
- Interactive online map
- GIS data compiled for this project.
More information about this project, as well as links to all of the products listed above, can be found here.