Partner with us
The Pacific Salmon Foundation appreciates the importance of recognition in a marketplace where sustainability and “green” practices are competitive differentiators. We work with our corporate partners to understand their CSR priorities and ensure that donations to the Foundation are used consistent with those priorities.
A partnership with the Pacific Salmon Foundation can include the following benefits tailored to your needs and level or giving:
- Collaboration with you and your team to develop and deliver informative written content for you to communicate internally and externally the positive value of your company’s investment in the environment vis-à-vis Pacific salmon;
- Prominent logo display as a supporter on PSF event signage and related print material (PSF hosts about 15 public events each year and publishes a magazine thrice a year);
- Website recognition with logo and corporate description on the ‘contributors’ section of our website;
- Special podium recognition at the Foundation’s major donor events;
- Membership in the Foundation’s Major Donor Circle for senior leadership;
- Site visits and presentation by PSF President and CEO Michael Meneer to the executive team, staff, board and/or shareholders if desirable.
To learn more about becoming a Pacific Salmon Foundation corporate donor contact Cory Matheson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-664-7664 ext. 106.